Re: [Harp-L] Don Brooks

Hi,Back at that time, High G's as well as High A's were available as Hohner Vest Pcket/Piccolo Harps and I've got one of each. Haven't seen those in a long time. Donnie was a helluva country harp player. Sincerely,Barbeque Bob MaglinteBoston, MAhttp://www.barbequebob.comCD available at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/bbmaglinte

---------- Original Message ----------
From: "Rob Paparozzi" <chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Harp L Harp L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Don Brooks
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 08:17:37 -0400

Here's a sweet YOU TUBE find by Kim Field's on our mutual hero the late
Donnie Brooks with Waylon on Midnight Special back in the 70's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BKMBnCTlTY

Did Hohner make the High G back then? He starts on a Reg G then either
switches to a Vest Pocket G or a High G for the solo

Nice Find Kim....

PS...Please don't forget to Vote for our New SPAH Prez if your a member...

Best,
Rob Paparozzi
Woman is 53 But Looks 25
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/4feb154d38185154b6440st53vuc