[Harp-L] HarpNinja - new harmonica training app looking for beta testers

Hi Everyone,

I'm an indie musician and educational music app developer + a long time harp
player (@  http://www.sonicviz.com/music/ktblues/ for some samples of my
style of musical noise;=)

I'm looking for some beta testers for my new harmonica training app
HarpNinja, which is launching soon.

It's targeted at the beginner/intermediate player, but advanced players
should find it useful too - I hope!

Please see http://harpninja.com  for a full rundown on it including feature
list for V1, help and a teaser video.

It will initially be available on PC/Mac desktop and iPad, so I'm looking
for some testers on those platforms.

iPad will be done via https://testflightapp.com/ so you would need to sign
up on that if interested.

If you are interested please drop me a line and we can talk further.

Feedback/suggestions also welcome!

Cheers and Happy Harping,

Paul Cohen aka Komuso Tokugawa

Tokyo, Japan