Re: [Harp-L] Audix Fireball... And other harp mics.

Here is a possible solution to your impedance transformer...Its inside the
1/4" plug
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lo-Z-Hi-Z-Transformer-mic-microphone-Cable-1-4-Phone-Male-to-XLR-Female-Ideal-/170866687805?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27c872bf3d

I'm thinking on getting one of these for my own Audix Fireball V.
George

--
George Miklas, Harmonica Performing Artist and
Entertainer<http://harmonicagallery.com/>