Re: [Harp-L] RE: Which position is best for blues

"Really? I've always done that one in cross harp, i.e., 2nd position (that would be A, if you're "singing" -- and everyone else is playing -- in E"

Shoulda clarified. Yes, I play it cross harp on an A. Only time I play it on the straight is if my A blows out. But to answer your question, if I do play straight harp on it, I basically play a train-like rhythmic part. Train whistles I blow-bend the 6 through 9 on a low E.

Hawkeye Kane
(217)-741-7183
Sent from my Droid