[Harp-L] Sam Perry and Harp Tab, 1920s style

With everything that went on, I forgot to post last week's featured harmonica history of the week, the story of Sam Perry, high-class formally educated European concert pianist and big-time hollywood movie composer who founded a harmonica school and invented a really cool harp-tab system back in the 1920s. I tabbed out Amazing Grace using the Perry system so folks could see what it was like.

http://elkriverharmonicas.com/harp_school/sam_perry_harp_tab_1920s_style ;

David Payne
www.elkriverharmonicas.com

Elk River Harmonicas Forum now available via Iphone app, www.elkriverharmonicas.com/forum