[Harp-L] RE: New Blues Club in Putnam, CT

Yes Dave a new club in Putnam, my neck of the woods.  I am booked to
play there on Friday Night June 29th.  Duo w/ Mike Kennedy from Foster
RI. "Wild Jelly" rides again.  We did a lot of gig's around here in
the 90's. Looks like a cool club in a cool location.

I have a gig with the "Hippy Band" at Paddy's on the Beach in
Misquamicut this Sunday afternoon. Summer is heating up here in
RI/CT/MA triangle.

WBee