 From: "Degregorio, Jeffery" <jeffery.degregorio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 5:46 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] SPAH 2013

I know it's a bit early, but does anyone know for sure where SPAH 2013 is going to be held?  I think I found out about Dallas around this time last year when it was to be held in Virginia.
Thanks,
Jeff

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   Confidential information, such as identifiable patient health information or business information, is subject to protection under state and federal law.    If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you may not disclose, print, copy or disseminate this information.  If you have received this in error, please reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message.  Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.