Subject: Re: [Harp-L] LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN

Hi Robert: If all the folks responding haven't gotten you there yet --when
you click on (or type in):

 _www.spah.org_ (http://www.spah.org)

into a browser, and then click on 'election info' along the top of the page
 (there are several choices), it will take you to another page where a
scroll  down gives you a red link on which to click. THAT link opens up an email
window  already preaddressed. Easy as pie :)

All you do is put into the subject line what you're doing: SPAH
Presidential vote for: ______________

Then into the body of the email enter your name, address, telephone  number
(all the information SPAH already has). I might have reiterated my vote  in
the body of the email as well. Not sure now.
Make sure you're older than 16. ;)

There will be no 'code' to type in to verify that you're human.

It isn't necessary or required but as I've already written I added my  SPAH
membership number ...mainly because there are several Elizabeths and I've
rarely used my surname on harmonica sites or blogs. It doesn't hurt since my
 info is only going directly to the SPAH designated website.

Doublecheck your vote for accuracy and hit send --you're done.

Elizabeth

Message: 2