[Harp-L] Video clips of Harp playing at Central City Days in Huntington, WV

Last weekend was Central City Days in Huntington, WV. It's a small event put on by local merchants. I was contacted to supply street music. Danny G and David Payne plus members from our local club came to the call. I have posted 4 short clips on Youtube. I have all four clips linked to this post at Modern Blues Harmonica. Check it out if you have 5 minutes. You'll see some relaxed musicians having fun.

http://www.modernbluesharmonica.com/board/board_topic/5560960/3844725.htm

Jim Rumbaugh

The Harmonica Club (of Huntington, WV)