Re: [Harp-L] Harp players wanted

On June 5, >"Dennis M. Cooper" wrote:
><The Yellow Pine Harmonica and Music Festival is looking for a few good harp
><players to perform at its 2012 event on August 3, 4, & 5.
><
><If you live in the great Northwest or are planning to be in the general
><vicinity of Idaho in early August this is a great opportunity to show your
><stuff and sell your wares. (CDs, etc.)

I responded to this message the same day, as follows:

After a week with no response, I wrote Dennis again and copied one of the Festival organizers:

>Dennis,
>
>I haven't heard from you regarding my message below, so I'm re-sending.  If you're not the right person to talk to regarding >this festival, please advise.
>
>Thanks, Richard Hunter

As of today, 15 days after my response to the original request, I've still heard nothing from Dennis or the Festival organizers.

I'd like to know whether anyone else on this list has responded to the original request, and if so whether they've received a response from anyone involved in the festival.

Thanks and regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick