[Harp-L] Some mics for sale: Update

In order to move some of this stuff along, I have dropped some prices. Email if any interest; if nothing going by the end of the week I'll shut this down and try some other time and won't clutter up the list with any  more updates. Thanks for looking. Email off list if interested:
1. Shure 540s: cute, like a shortened barrel 545 pistol grip but with an R50 element instead of an R45 like the 545. Has a switch, and I used this all the time for about a year, needs an old style 3-prong cord not included but it's just $50 (FOUND A CORD, will need a new plug)
2. SM58: nothing special, a little dinged up, no cord (low impedance), works $50 NOW $45
3. SM58 with switch: older model, scratched up but that switch is really handy sometimes, dual impedance, no cord,  $75 NOW $60
4. Shure 707A: retrofitted with an xlr connector, volume control and a 70s or 80s Astatic crystal MC151 element (paper tagged on MC127 cast back, you know about that, probably), paint is pretty rough, has some old pinup girl decals, formerly owned by AZ harp legend and my friend Bill Tarsha, $200  NOW $180 includes an xlr-to-1/4" cord
5. Shure CR41 mic with original black label controlled reluctance element, date code looks like 140 for 40th week of 1951:   My main mic when I went back to college in 84 and used/abused on a weekly basis for a few years.  Has a volume control installed on the end, a 1/4" jack  where these would screw down (not the common installation, and I would occasionally step on the cord and disconnect but this was long before the Internet so I had no one to suggest something different ), grey paint is mostly gone, has a dent on the bottom of the grille and the fact that I can't remember how that happened is probably a reflection of the joints I was playing in at the time, no cord, $225 NOW $195. I just sold a black label  CR for $150 without a shell so this should be reasonable?
7. Hammertone finish  jt30, I think this was an 80s? Anyway, it has the MC127 ceramic element and a volume control, paint somewhat chipped up, $95 NOW $85
8. Old  Shure 585V:  The mic used by James Cotton for a stretch in the 70s when he was playing bigger halls , and also by Musselwhite for awhile if I remember correctly, maybe others too? Handy to have that volume control on the shaft!  Screw on connector and I'm including a not-great cord with this that does work:  $95 NOW $80
Open to offers but first person that wants them at the price listed gets them.  $6 to ship any/all microphones in the US (so if you want more than one, still just $6) , and whatever priority mail cost  is elsewhere. And yes, I can do paypal and won't charge you for their fees.  I put together a quick photo bucket file,
http://photobucket.com/harpmics616
But didn't do captions so email if that is confusing at all.  I'll add captions later if things sit for awhile or I find some time, and if no action in a week or so I will probably pull this down. Thanks.