[Harp-L] Thank you

Hello harpers.
Thank you to all who sent their support during a tough time, if I did not
get back with you trust the messages were taken to heart. Everyone has
Something  going on they are dealing with, lots of prayers sent helped get
through that  hurdle. Kay and I celebrated our 12th year anniversary ( sainthood
in order for  her ), she is the rock behind the SJ. With another major date
in September  back under the time has been spent gaining strength and working
on playing.  If all goes well I will be at SPAH this year presenting two
Sonny Terry seminars  and a solo performance; still in the works but looking
good. Anyone who would  like to say hey,  just digitally enhance the picture
from website, a hard  35 years and that's me.
I am still putting the amps on hold but have been fielding emails when
possible, if you have any questions concerning my products please contact me
first. If I can help out, I will. My cabs are proprietary and not available
through anyone, as are the transformers; if either Mojo or Heyboer is
contacted it comes back to me. Line outs; as with most amps, anything over  25
feet use a direct box for maximum signal.

A dear friend/harp player passed nearly two years ago, John Leslie Nuzzo,
and I am helping his wife sell the nice collection of harp amps he had in
storage. She lives in Mill Valley, California, shipping is crazy via UPS
store  so hopefully pickup can be arranged if in the area. An excellent Dano
Commando my engineer fully serviced; Paul Lamb did a great job doing an aged
tweed covering, all mint original otherwise: $2500
 Sonny Jr 2 in mint condition; $1400, I will supply the paperwork and  give
support. On the Commando, I have harp setup recommendations after owning 8
of them I will share with the owner.
I helped out and will be selling a mint SJ1, rare Sam Hutton cab ( only 87
built ), as well as a Sam Hutton cab SJ 4 x 8 custom Pyle 8's extension
cab.  Only two made.  I have some mics and other personal inventory to try and
clear out before Sept.

Contact me off list about the amps: anyone with a #1 or 2 can use the
extension cab to spread out the sound. The original idea of the #2 was based on
the Commando, it has two output transformers and two extension speaker
jacks  with multiple taps; one could run two cabs off it, split them, or use a
cab as  monitor, lots of options I don't think many use or think of.

Thanks to those again; I will only post with any upcoming events/seminars
or refer you to the site with information.
Sincerely, SJ