[Harp-L] Traditional music concert

I recently mentioned the LÃ Ceoil concert I'll be taking part in this
coming Thursday in Dublin.  For those interested but unable to attend, the
concert will be streamed live on http://www.rte.ie/lyricfm.  Details here:
http://www.lovelivemusic.ie/whats_on/event/

Here's the schedule for the concert (Greenwich Time) :
18:00 -19:30: Buffalo in the Castle, We Banjo 3, The Unwanted
19:50 â 20:50: Members of the RTÃ Concert Orchestra and DIT Traditional
Music Ensemble with Mick OâBrien and special guest SeÃn Mac Erlaine
21:10-22:00: Tarab with Koushik Chandrashekar (Indian Dholak and Mridangam)

Best regards,
Rick