Re: [Harp-L] future in country for harmonica?

I got a chance to talk some with the great Nashville player Jelly Roll Johnson at SPAH last year...he said there has been a big reduction in the amount of recording work for harmonica in Nashville in the last few years. I'm not sure what that means, but it can't be good.
WVa Bob
P.S. Also got a chance to hear Jelly Roll play chromatic at a jazz jam in Chris Depino's room...Jelly Roll is a solid chromatic player, conversant in jazz. I was impressed.

Sent from my iPhone