Re: [Harp-L] Google+ Harp Hangout Saturday June 16 at Noon Pacific Time

Are you all planning to upload each of these hangout sessions to YouTube? Just curious -chuck

----- Original Message -----
From: David Fairweather <dmf273@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 19:26:05 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: [Harp-L] Google+ Harp Hangout Saturday June 16 at Noon Pacific Time

We will have another go at the Google+ Harp Hangout, this coming Saturday
at Noon Pacific Daylight Savings Time.   If you would like to participate,
 I suggest you be at your computer and already logged in to your Google +
page so you can see the invitation pop up on your wall.   It also helps if
you've already created or joined a previous Hangout.  That way you will
already have the necessary software installed when the invite arrives.