Re: [Harp-L] Toots Thielemans 2 CD career retrospective

Hey Norman,

Sorry I missed your previous post and thank you for the lead on this MUST HAVE for any Toots Fan....there stuff on here that even the Toots Collectors like myself don't even have..... here is a link so y'all can sample what I'm talkin about and see what years and where it was done!
http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=8690175

Maybe we can even spark the interest from our younger OB players....cuz on THIS 2CD set you get Toots using a fe OB's back in the early 70's!

I just ordered my copy!

Happy 90 Mr T......we here on Harp-L LOVE YOU MADLY!,-)

Thanx again Norman for the post....

PS...BTW, I got a nice FEATURE this month of June on this Harmonica Blog! here's the link...
http://worldofharmonica.blogspot.co.uk/2011/07/rob-paparozzi.html

Harpfully Rob Paparozzi
www.robpaparozzi.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Norman Vickers" <nvickers1@xxxxxxx>