[Harp-L] Still Spring Cleaning!

Hello,

Still have 3- 1995 Hohner 270's left for sale in keys Bb, G & D.
These chroms are in new condition and have no playing time worth
mentioning.  $100 each plus $15 shipping in continental US.

Also a VERY SWEET LIKE NEW '82/'83 Ampeg A-8 Digital (analog) Delay.  $100
plus $15 shipping.

Lastly, I do have a Mid '70's Silver Face Champ with a 1960 NOS Jensen P8RS
that is not even broken in yet.

Contact off list please.  I am proud to say those that I have purchased
items from me recently have been very happy with those items!  Thank you
guys!

Gary C