[Harp-L] Google+ Harp Hangout

Richard wrote:

Message: 3
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 10:23:36 -0400
From: "Richard Williger" <rlwilliger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Youtube video
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

That Youtube video concept is very cool.
There seemed to be a little time lag, and I'm not sure whether playing on
one end would cancel out the incoming BIB signal on the "playing" end.
Technicalities that can be worked out.  I think the overall idea is great.

Yes there was about a quarter-note lag.  And yes, playing Band-In-A-Box
through an external speaker into the mic of just one participant was not an
optimal way of providing accompaniment for everyone.  If you figure out a
better way,  we're open to suggestions!