[Harp-L] In Stock Inventory Sale on Gazell Method Harmonicas

The following Keys and quantities in the Gazell Method 1847 Silver and the
Session Steel are on sale now through Sunday the 17th.

Gazell Method 1847 Silver

Key of Ab   1
Key of A     2
Key of Bb   3
Key of C     2
Key of Db   1
Key of D     4
Key of Eb   2
Key of F     3
Key of G    3
Low D        1
Low Eb      2
Low F        3

Gazell Method Session Steel

Key of A     2
Key of Bb   3
Key of C     4
Key of D    3
Key of F     3
Key of G    2

These instruments are in stock and have all been inspected and tweaked by me
personally.

The 1847 Silver is sale priced at $89.99 per harmonica and the Session Steel
at $59.99 per harmonica. Shipping amounts are shown below:

Shipping prices  for USA Orders

Quantity

1 to 6                   $5.50
7 to 12                 $10.00
13 to 18                $12.00
19 to 24               $16.50
25 and up            $25.00

Shipping prices  for International Orders

Quantity

1                   $7.00
2                   $10.00
3                   $13.00
4                   $16.00
5 and up      $25.00

To order, respond to pt@xxxxxxxxxxxx with the model, Key and quantity you
would like as well as where it will be shipped. I will then confirm that it
is still available and provide payment details. I can accept either PayPal
or Credit Card

Don¹t wait....this sale ends Midnight Sunday June 17th

PT Gazell
--
pt@xxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.ptgazell.com