[Harp-L] (no subject)

When I first started playing the harp I cried alot.  My life was pretty sad and my singing often went through the harp reeds as tears fell down my cheecks. Also before I ever had a harp I made believe I had one and did cuppng effects with my voice and also used a piece of wax paper over a comb to make sounds.  This is a blending of all of them.  I never recorded it before.  I wasn't crying today but digging the unique sounds I got blending my voice and  harp together with hand effects. Lots of unique sounds came forth. I bet amplified this would sound quite wild.  This is all acoustic with no tricks. I added some reverb and that is it.  All of this never would have come about if I had lessons, had knowledge of what is "right/wrong" by musical rules.  I am glad I learned in isolation with no rules.  They make up the root of who I am. I figure somebody is going to say - that has been done already.  If so, please post an example.

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11702822

Walter Tore- creator of Spontobeat- all words and music spontaneously created and recorded.