Subject: Re: [Harp-L] What kind of harp mic is this?

Michal has youtubes available as well:

If  these tunes had been released over here I think all by  herself she'd
have 'advanced' the harmonica by leaps and bounds. She's not only  gorgeous
but a fabulous chromaticist.

Nightime:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoeWcruztq4_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoeWcruztq4)

Rain:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuDg9gM0upQ_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuDg9gM0upQ)

both from her 2009 album: Israeli Classics in a Contemporary Spirit

and here's: 'Take Me' where Michal sings and plays chromatic with her
husband Shlomo Gronich on piano...not sure it'll play, but I was able to watch
it:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgT0dGQWSW0&feature=mr_meh&list=PLE9D5EA4084
D37587&playnext=0_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgT0dGQWSW0&feature=mr_meh&list=PLE9D5EA4084D37587&playnext=0)

Here's something I found from Dror himself. A great (but short) lesson on
chord (he's one of the very best chord players) in Malaysia. He's the
builder of  the microphones they use. We mentioned this on facebook once when I
commented on Michal's mic. I'd gathered that he might have been kind of
interested in making one for me at the time since he brought up that  he built
them--but I had no idea of the price and I wasn't 'quite' ready. If he  does
indeed produce more of them I'll likely get in line since  I dislike holding
a bullet style mic or playing into a standing microphone  (I like to move
around onstage). Their system seems ideal.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHbXo_TqoGo&feature=player_embedded_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHbXo_TqoGo&feature=player_embedded)

Enjoy,

Elizabeth