To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 4:40 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] new Primich release? Old Pal record release

Called "Just a Little Bit More"

below is the description - I didn't know he died of a heroin overdose. I heard it was suicide....?

The now-legendary singer, songwriter, guitarist, and (most famously) harmonica player was born in Chicago on April 20, 1958. He died of a heroine overdose on September 23, 2007 in Austin. Much of the material appearing on the new retrospective is drawn from Primichâs solo albums including Travelinâ Mood (1994), the highly regarded Mr. Freeze (1995), Doghouse Music (2002), and Ridinâ the Darkhorse (2006). The eight other tracks are Primich performing with Omar Kent Dykes and the Howlers (from three of their albums) and a handful of unreleased tracks Dykes had in his archives.

CD 1 Tracklist: 01. Satellite Rock 02. Sweet Fine Angel 03. Caress Me Baby 04. Boogie Woogie Baby 05. Bad Dog 06. Midnight Ramblin' Man 07. Money Habit 08. September Song 09. House Rockin' Party 10. Hoo Doo Ball 11. Caravan (feat. Mark Korpi) 12. School of Hard Knocks

Total time: 45:50

CD 2 Tracklist:
01. Dangerous Man
02. Put the Hammer Down