[Harp-L] cattle call for teachers w/talented young harmonica players

My name is Ray Mills. I am producing a multi-media, family oriented live show with pre-recorded video on stage. The show will be performed at schools, community centers, and small theaters and will feature songs about musical instruments.  We will be showcasing young musicians from around the country. I am looking for a young harmonica player for one of the songs and was wondering if you had a particularly talented student in grade or middle school who you could recommend. The music will not be difficult, but I need great tone, pitch, rhythm, feel and technique.

If they would like to participate, I will send a contract and release form, instructions for performance and video recording, the music chart/sheet music and a link to a YouTube video with which they will play their part. The performance will be around 2 minutes in length and Iâll need several takes of the performance submitted. If chosen for inclusion in the production, the performer will be paid a one-time fee of $40 prior to the first public performance of the show.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you have anyone who may be interested in participating. We hope to be ready for performance by the end of the summer, so the video production needs to be completed as soon as possible. Thank you again for your time. Please let me know if you or your students/parents have any questions, please feel free to contact me at: rmills@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will be including the names and contact numbers for the teachers who refer students to this project on our website when it becomes active and also in the credits to the show and in literature handed out at our live shows.

-Ray Mills