Re: [Harp-L] Low Octave Blow Bends

Thanks everyone. The video on PTs site was very informative about what I now know to be "half-valved" playing. I highly recommend the video if there is anyone else out there as clueless about this stuff as me

It never ceases to amaze me how much there is still to learn even after 30+ years of playing!

Cheers
Mike