[Harp-L] Google+ Harp Hangout TODAY Saturday June 9, 12:00 Noon Pacific Standard Time

I know this is short notice, but I'm going to do a trial run of the Google+
Harp Hangout today,  Saturday June 9 at 12:00 noon PST.    There are people
all over the world who want to participate so there's really no optimal
time for everyone.  But everyone seemed to agree that Saturday would be the
best day.   So we'll give it a test run today at noon, and then probably
try it again next Saturday also.    If you want to be included I need your
e-mail address.  You will need to sign up for Google+ (it's free).   Be
online and near your computer at noon and you'll receive an e-mailed
invitation.   From there just follow the prompts and download and install
any software they suggest.     This is open to all levels and all types of
harmonicas and harmonica stylings.   So whatever you like to play,  have it
handy.