Subject: [Harp-L] Dennis Gruenling in Central Florida Saturday

You and half of the harmonica playing world.:)

Dennis is great, and a really nice guy too. I forget how lucky we are  to
have him available so often up here. I've had the privilege of seeing  him
play at SPAH, at the Garden State Harmonica Festivals, at one of our Club
meetings when he stopped by with Adam Gussow in tow, and even guesting during
Jason Ricci shows in New Jersey and at Harp Blow-Offs pre-SPAH. I've even
videorecorded entire performances of his which no one has as yet seen.

He's a fabulous player. You'll be looking around wondering where the
trombone is --before you realize it's all coming from Dennis. And they sure do
get the audience 'jumping'.

here's a little sample from YouTube --a video taken during a  performance
at last year's SPAH:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNBEMp8h8fM&feature=related_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNBEMp8h8fM&feature=related)

(Just in case someone's on the fence about going and wants to have an idea
of how he sounds).

Have a great time -- and be sure to post about the show.

Elizabeth

"Message: 2