Re: [Harp-L] Tuner for Harp Tweakers

I have a Peterson Tuner iPhone app that works every bit as good as my Peterson Strobe Tuner. The iPhone strobe interface is much bigger and better than my $70 clip-on. The only thing missing is the Sweetner selection which makes intonation adjustments for a list of a couple dozen different instruments (several guitars, dobro, banjos, fiddle, etc.

Sent from my iPhone