Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 10:35:38 +0000
From: "Richard Hammersley" <rhhammersley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: in praise of noodling (was mistakes in practice)
Harp-L Digest, Vol 106, Issue 11
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

I have noodled for 35 years and greatly enjoyed it. For me harmonica is a hobby and I have enough other things in my life to take seriously, learn, perfect etc. Undoubtedly I would be a much better player if I had practiced systematically, taken lessons, learned scales and technique etc., but noodling is more fun. Noodling with friends is even more fun as long as you all consent to this level of musical incompetence . Richard
Richard Hammersley