[Harp-L] Revenge of the Orphan Harmonica Videos!

Here is the back story -  When Gooogle took over Youtube and demanded that I change my password it got all screwed up and I got locked out of my youtube channel. I tried every way I could to get in touch with a living person for tech support but no luck. So now my youtube channel is flying on its own like a drone aircraft no longer under human control. At first I was pissed. Then I decided to take back my creations and give them a new home. I finally figured out a good way to do this with some help from my friends.

So - you can now get to my tuning videos, a video on 5th position harmonica, a couple videos on rack harp and backing up harp, vocals, etc, on guitar right here, right now:

http://rsleigh.com/thevideos/

There is also a 15 minute video of my tools and some techniques here:

http://rsleigh.com/harmonica-tools/

I have a bunch more videos that I will be adding & new ones in the making.

I have a dream of a new generation of harmonica players who think it is as normal to tune and adjust their harmonicas as it is to tune a guitar.

And I intend to do whatever I can to make this dream come true.

Enjoy!

Richard Sleigh

P.O. Box 23
Boalsburg PA 16827