[Harp-L] Harmonica Sanctification

A South Florida Blues promoter, BluzPik Media, put together an interesting show this Sunday Afternoon / Evening -  6/10 - from about 4 - 8pm, at Fishtales on 33rd in Ft. Lauderdale Beach:

HARMONICA SANCTIFICATION - Three Harmonica Players, 1 Guitarist, 1 Bassist, 1 Drummer, and a bonus Blues Legend added for spice. The Harmonica Players are Pix-E Ensign, Niles Blaize, and me. The band includes Darrell Raines, Jerry Mascaro , and Dr. Bob Sellani. The Blues legend gracing the festivities will be Matt "Guitar" Murphy...just because...

Contrary to some publicity, no Harmonica King will be crowned, this ain't no competition. Just a rocking blues band with your average, everyday harmonica section. I know Pix-E will bring some of his unique Harmonica innovations, Niles will add some Gulf Coast charm and I'll jump around a bunch. For most of the show we'll all be playing together like real musicians.

I may be speaking out of school, I usually do, but I think there's always room for more harmonica players...

Can we do it without making the audience run for cover or breaking into fisticuffs?

We'll see on Sunday,

Clay

-----------------
Find most of  my Music, Designs, Photography, Ropes  Course information at
http://www.tostmusic.com
http://www.claygoldstein.com

Music:
http://www.tostmusic.com/harmonica
http://www.tostmusic.com/songs

Visuals:
http://www.tostmusic.com/visualDesign/index.html
http://www.tostmusic.com/photography/index.html

Experiential Learning  — Ropes/Challenge Programs
What is it?   http://www.teamsolutionsfla.com/images/exBroch-412-1.pdf
Florida:
Team Solutions, Florida: http://www.teamsolutionsfla.com
Florida International University: http://trac.fiu.edu/
Florida Atlantic University (Go Owls) - http://wise.fau.edu/ropes/
Missouri:
The Leadership Ranch: http://www.leadershipranch.com

Contact me for other Experiential Learning and Ropes Course options around the USA.

Clayton Goldstein
(417)894-4434