 From: Joseph Leone <3n037@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: David Payne <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 5, 2012 1:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Rascals unreleased rehearsal tape

If you Google Paul Baron's harmonica rascals, you will get a list of 80-85 players whom were once part of that group. They went through harmonica players almost as fast as Borrah did. Someone even thought it was the harmonicats. How silly. The lead player cut his notes too sharply and the chord player was certainly not Fiore.