[Harp-L] Google Harp Hangout

A few months ago I tried to organize a Google Hangout but it withered on
the vine from lack of participants.   I'd like to give it another try.
 Hopefully by now a few more people are familiar with the concept of Google
Hangouts and have the necessary software installed with Google Plus.   (If
you don't, and are interested, then go "Google" "Google Hangout" and get
the necessary software.  Of course this assumes you also have a webcam
available for your computer.)

One of the problems I had last time was just finding a mutually agreeable
time slot.   If you're interested I suggest responding to this message with
3 different days and times (Pacific Standard Time) within the next 7 days
when you could be available.  Or just send me a private e-mail.   One way
or  another,  I'll sift through the responses and see if we can find a
mutually agreeable time for a handful of people.   The whole Hangout
concept is a "more the merrier" thing (up to 10).  So hopefully we can get
a decent quorum to make it fun.