Re: [Harp-L] Smaller profile chromatic for easier octaves?

Eat the harp.  Look at videos of George Smith.  The harp is about as
deep in the mouth as possible.  I worked at octaves for around 3 hours
a day for a year.  My face had lines that looked like a ventriloquist
dummy.  It is hard until you get it.  Then it is very easy.

The question is, how bad do you want it?  If you want it real bad,
start practicing.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com