Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 14:24:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: David Fertig <drfertig@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Coming Up Down East
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

I'll
 be in Maine, in or between Bath and Winter Harbor (near Bar Harbor, by
kayak or ferry), August 18-26, I'd love to find a good jam or two, and
of course info on any interesting musical events would be really
appreciated!   Anywhere in Maine, really, since we may be bopping around
 the state.

Thanks!

-Dave "all keys, no locks"  Fertig

The Banjo & Guitar Studio
Mail: P.O. Box 11282, Portland, ME 04104
Phone: 207-329-4889
Email: banjoandguitar100@xxxxxxxxx
Web: www.celticguitarmusic.com