Re: [Harp-L] SPAH convention question

At the last two conventions, Jimi's afternoon hallway jams took place in the vendor area, near the Seydel booth.  (Jimi is a Seydel endorsee.)  That is where I would look for him first.  Jimi's jams are always fun.  (Er, quote out of context, anyone?)

Elizabeth (aka "Tin Lizzie")

On Jul 31, 2012, at 9:02 AM, Cara Cooke: