[Harp-L] JTS CX520D Harmonica Mic

In a message dated 7/29/2012 1:58:45 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
I was wondering if anyone here had tried this mic and could comment  on it.

Can't find any reviews on it, and was curious how it  sounded.

Right out of the gate they are calling it a CX520D, which is a direct  and
obvious ripoff of Shure's use of 520, 520D and 520DX as model numbers
dating back to the 1950's.  They are also calling it an updated version of  their
earlier "legendary" model.  Huh, what legend?  Few  here have even heard of
them.

With that sort of ethical void involved I doubt it would be of  good
quality.  Maybe it would surprise me & be worth using... but I'm  not holding my
breath.

Christopher Richards