[Harp-L] Re: Christo Redemptor in its various incarnations

Here's mine: http://jimhanks.bandcamp.com/track/cristo-redentor
"This classic Duke Pearson tune has been done a zillion times probably most famously by Donald Byrd originally and more recently by Charlie Musselwhite. I can't say that I've improved on the trumpet or harp work by those giants, but I'd be surprised if there's another version using the theremin so that ought to count for something. ;-)"

Jim