[Harp-L] FS Carl Martin Dual Spring Reverb Pedal NIB

Going a different direction so I am offering my new in box Carl Martin Dual Spring Reverb Pedal for $250, including 9V power supply and shipping to CONUS.  This pedal allows you to set and switch between two different reverb settings.  Cheapest street price is $272 (Amazon) plus shipping and doesn't include the power supply.  Contact me off list for payment and shipping details.

Kelly