To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 5:30 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Video/audio Butter Born Under a Bad Sign

This is a fairly recent addition to You Tube.

Fricking awesome. Blows away the Live lp version.

Recording at A&R Studio in front of a live audience. Wish the whole show were available.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=fvwrel&v=RCdXa1UldAk

I have my computer connected to a PA for full live effect:)

Enjoy
Mike
www.harmonicarepair.com