Re: [Harp-L] Just Jammed with Huey Lewis

I got to jam once with Brad Paisley. Or rather, he jammed with me. I was sitting in with the band at a big charity event, just jamming some 12 bar blues, when Paisley jumped onstage. We knew he was there, and would likely play at some point, but didn't expect this.
He told me later that he tried learning harp, but it was too hard.
Given the level of his musicianship, I suspected he was being just a bit self-deprecating.
It was cool, tho, and a highlight for me.
Steve Webb in Minn.

Sent from my iPad