VIDEO IN SUBJECT LINE PLEASE---- was Re: [Harp-L] Drifting and Drifting

It was be really great if everyone would put in the subject line, the word VIDEO whenever you post something with video.

For example, the great post by the great michael easton might have gone unnoticed by me as skim the digest (who has time to read every email and posting we receive), but i happened to catch it.

Putting the word VIDEO in the subject line alerts there is multi media content.

If you agree, please repost.

thanks

14[Harp-L] Drifting and Drifting
Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:01 am (PDT) . Posted by:"Michael Easton"I thought only the Monterey PoP Fest version was available on YouTube.

Just found the unreleased Woodstock version. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j9iNV_e1Yw

No wonder Butter sounded so good on the Live lp. He had 4 years to
perfect it into the harmonica masterpiece it became.

Take Care
Mike
www.harmonicarepair.com

Randy Singer Music Inc.