Re: [Harp-L] fireball for sale
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] fireball for sale
- From: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 07:07:03 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=earthlink.net; b=RIOUMNR/brGNMGaqnXlGz03QTtyNwXHKUR5nb1pC7xDGuWF4jRi/u3bMnnK1Hs4y; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- Reply-to: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Robert Koch wrote:
> keep in mind this is not the fireball V which is significantly less expensive
<Price apart, what are the differences between a Fireball and a
The Fireball V has a built-in volume control, stronger bass response, and is made of a different material.
The V is a much better mic for most harmonica players. The regular Fireball can be adjusted by Audix (for a price, I think $35) to have the same bass response as the V.
Regards, Richard Hunter
author, "Jazz Harp"
latest mp3s and harmonica blog at http://hunterharp.com
Vids at http://www.youtube.com/user/lightninrick
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and