RE: [Harp-L] SPAH

David.. So sorry I will miss you at SPAH. I really enjoyed your playing in Minneapolis two years ago. I hang around with a lot of bluegrass players and I wish they could hear what you are doing with chromatic. I will just have to keep hacking away with my diatonic and what few songs I can play well enough that I dare do them in front of the bluegrassers.
Steve Webb in Minn.