Re: [Harp-L] chromatic spring

>  <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfpgOXS43bY>

Hi Joe and David

Thanks for the suggestions. I may try taking a bit off material off the
spring as suggested.

>From one of Winslow's Harmonica Sessions articles I have learned that the
spring constants of the springs used by the major manufacturers are highly
variable. Wouldn't it be nice if the manufacturers offered springs of two
or three different qualitative tension ranges? Perhaps this could even be
done by simply measuring the spring constants of the stock they have and
sorting accordingly. Alas.