[Harp-L] Beat Making- Classic Roland "Groove Box" - For Sale
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] Beat Making- Classic Roland "Groove Box" - For Sale
- From: burket@xxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 04:29:19 -0400 (EDT)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mx.aol.com; s=20110426; t=1342772959; bh=I98GwVvrdmWXl9VdRp2VPaLzElHQQTvMMTtTAN8khvA=; h=From:To:Subject:Message-Id:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=C+QmGQ22bS8dbDdtKID6zgg2b2geogGv/Wx+xR8Yxy6F7Ffxrr7sEQeZwTnojWEaa PZpZ6wnS5dFfptQGC7DGddvBZDRFY9F8t0notoksOygiQBM94rQkyu/XeZ5hhkz86z Zd7bDe0qqUEAaaIdXhpgxeJS0OTCm8Yw77GH40VU=
- In-reply-to: <201207190304.q6J34NIc006206@harp-l.com>
- References: <201207190304.q6J34NIc006206@harp-l.com>
Greetings to all:
I'm in the process of clearing out some instruments, outboard gear, and other audio tools from my studio. I was about to post this on eBay, but thought, with all the Beat Boxing, looping, and live setups a lot harp players are using these days, this might be a nice addition to someone's performing or studio rig.
Its a Roland, MC-505 Groove Box, Synthesizer.
Identical in look and condition to this one described on eBay.
But a better price for someone in the Harmonica community that could use it to good effect.
I've used it only a few times for some remix projects. It gets very little use these days. For live performance, jamming, creating your own beats, arranging songs, it has a lot of power and features.
If interested feel free to contact me off list for more information.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and