[Harp-L] Beat Making- Classic Roland "Groove Box" - For Sale

Greetings to all:

I'm in the process of clearing out some instruments, outboard gear, and other audio tools from my studio.  I was about to post this on eBay, but thought, with all the Beat Boxing, looping, and live setups a lot harp players are using these days, this might be a nice addition to someone's performing or studio rig.

Its a Roland, MC-505 Groove Box, Synthesizer.
http://www.rolandus.com/products/productdetails.php?ProductId=173

Identical in look and condition to this one described on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Roland-MC-505-Groovebox-/120953470139?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c29637cbb

But a better price for someone in the Harmonica community that could use it to good effect.

I've used it only a few times for some remix projects. It gets very little use these days.  For live performance, jamming, creating your own beats, arranging songs, it has a lot of power and features.

If interested feel free to contact me off list for more information.

Thanks
Burke T.