[Harp-L] Add Your Link, etc....

Greetings all,

I've added a link submission area to the following page:
http://dennis-cooper.com/links

You can add your link information and add appropriate categories as needed.
All links will be moderated and return links assure permanent placement on
the site.

I've also updated my online store to allow customers to purchase individual
and album downloads of mp3's directly from my website. I've finished "LIVE!,
>From Paradise & Otherwise" and  will add my  other albums and songs as time
allows.

I also plan to put my backing tracks online in the near future for sale. My
legal advisors and HFA have  a few legal use issues to define.  (you can use
them in public performances, but you have to pay HFA (Harry Fox Agency)
royalties to use them in commercial recordings.)

If possible, GO TO YELLOW PINE this year! "Harmonica Bob" Miner will be
there doing concerts and workshops as well as a number of other players.
(including me)

Best Regards,

Dennis M. Cooper

http://dennis-cooper.com