Re: [Harp-L] Sugar Blue C Harp Transcriptions?

There is a book of transcriptions by David Barrett of Sugar Blues'
album, "In Your Eyes", published by Melbay. The harp parts are tabbed
out. Don't remember how many--if any--of the songs are in the key of
C--and which positions are used, but you can always just play all the
tunes on a C harp--if that's all you have.

Eric