[Harp-L] Big Walter Horton video tutorial

It's my firts video tutorial dedicated to Big Walter Horton, I hope you
enjoy it,

1st part. Walter's Boogie Intro. Blues harp tutorial. Advanced
level.<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjZoWDLWIp0>

We will learn some techniques used by Big Walter Horton: flutters, growls,
slaps, pulls,...
We will practice playing one of his greatest hits: Walter's Boogie.
I have included the score. Do not worry if you can not read sheet music as
you play the riff following the drawing of the harmonica.
Key of Song: E. Harmonica: A harmonica in 2ond position.