Re: [Harp-L] cool horn band w/harp

Hi all,

I agree with RH here. Harp on! Tone is soooo subjective. I thought he
played some tasty lines in this video. What gets me mad is he has gotten this
far in his abilities in only 6 years of playing ;). Keep up the good work
Jackson!

chris mastakas

In a message dated 7/17/2012 11:04:51 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,