[Harp-L] NOS Hohner Diatonics For Sale

I picked up an odd lot of Hohner harmonica's from a small music store
that was closing, and I'm selling them for less than half the MSRP.
These are all NIB (new in box), never used, never tampered or tinkered
with, still in their original cases, some even have the little brochures
inside.

Please contact me off list at patpowers@xxxxxxxx I accept PayPal, money
orders, and cashiers checks.  I will accept personal checks, but the
check must clear before I ship anything.  Sorry, I do not accept credit
cards, but you can use your card through PayPal logged in as a guest, if
you prefer to not set up an account.

Order multiple harps and save on shipping.  I can safely ship up to 5
regular size diatonics for $5.35, and up to 10 regular diatonics for
$11.35, via USPS Priority package anywhere in the US.  International
shipping can be arranged at cost.

MODEL            KEY    PRICE($US)  NOTES
Blues Harp        B     $20.00      NOS w/threaded nails
Blues Harp        Bb    $20.00      NOS w/threaded nails
Blues Harp        Bb    $25.00      MS-Modular w/screws
Blues Harp        Bb    $25.00      MS-Modular w/screws
Blues Harp        E     $25.00      MS-Modular w/screws
Echo Tremolo      C     $25.00      NOS #2206, 28 holes (2 rows of 14)
Golden Melody     A     $25.00      Red plastic comb w/screws
Golden Melody     E     $25.00      Red plastic comb w/screws
Golden Melody     E     $25.00      Red plastic comb w/screws
Golden Melody     E     $25.00      Red plastic comb w/screws
Marine Band       Ab    $20.00      NOS w/threaded nails
Marine Band       Ab    $20.00      NOS w/threaded nails
Marine Band       B     $20.00      NOS w/threaded nails
Marine Band       Bb    $20.00      NOS w/threaded nails
Marine Band       Bb    $20.00      NOS w/threaded nails
Marine Band       E     $20.00      NOS w/threaded nails
Marine Band       F     $20.00      NOS w/threaded nails
Marine Band       G     $20.00      NOS w/threaded nails
MB 364/24         C     $30.00      12 holes, low octave.
MB 365/28         C     $35.00      14 holes, low octave.
Special 20        Ab    $25.00      Plastic comb w/screws
Special 20        Bb    $25.00      Plastic comb w/screws
Special 20        Bb    $25.00      Plastic comb w/screws
Special 20        Bb    $25.00      Plastic comb w/screws
Special 20        Dd    $25.00      Plastic comb w/screws
Special 20        Dd    $25.00      Plastic comb w/screws
Special 20        E     $25.00      Plastic comb w/screws

Keep Harpin!
Pat Powers
patpowers@xxxxxxx